Upcoming post on Chilean coinage / Proximamente un artículo sobre moneda chilena.

I will shortly post an article related to Chilean coinage. The article will be first posted in English. However, since I suppose that some of the readers of the blog are more fluent in Spanish, I will translate it to Spanish if a  sufficient number of interested parties (say, 15 different readers)  request me to.

Amigos lectores: Postearé muy pronto un articulo sobre numismática chilena. Originalmente, lo publicaré en inglés, pero si un número suficiente lo requiere (digamos 15 interesados), lo traduciré al español. Saludos a todos.

Comments

  1. Carlos, como siempre me gustaria leer el articulo, idealmente en español para lograr entender a cabalidad tu estudio.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. NumisChile: estudia inglés.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts